srijeda, 20. studenoga 2013.

Callie's Picks No.3

Little Black Dress

OMFG! The theme is Little Black Dress ,I think that no one gives a crap about the dresses because of the Platforms ! They re-released the famous Black Leather Platforms and the Black Platforms from the Sonia Rykiel Tribute ! 

The reaction of those people who paid more than 600 stardollars for the platforms:


If I were one of those people I would kill myself !












What to say about this collection ?  The dresses are nothing special , they could pick much much better ones. The bags and the jewerly are ok. I love all the tights . Some of them were really rare , like the Spider web Tights . Now I can finally have them. And I love the Buckled Boots With Mesh , I have never seen them before o.O


If Stardoll continues releasing really rare stuff , many members will probably leave the site !
But it's good for the new members because they have a chance to buy some rare items that were released back in the 2006, 2007....












Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar