četvrtak, 12. prosinca 2013.

Callie's Picks No.4

Stardoll released new Callie's Picks collection.

My favourite item is Band jacket,I was really surprised when I saw it in shop back again,I didn't expect that Callie's Picks will re-realese HotBuys too.



This item is from May 2009 Hot Buys collection,you will now pay 7$ more than original price.


I hope that Stardoll will also return Hotbuys Bisou Jacket.



New feature on Stardoll - "THE VOTE"
It's for Royalty members only.Like it's not enough all those NCG,CG,MSW,Album,Scenery,Movie and Catwalk competition (did I forgot something?) Now I will receive messages on chat like " PLEASEEEEEEEE VOTE MY PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
After you vote (I think about 10 times) for the best picture,you receive a gift (I got 10 and 25 STARCOINS -.-)
You can receive 4 gifts per day.









Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar