subota, 11. siječnja 2014.

News

There's lot going on on Stardoll since our last post , so I will mention just those things , that I think are worth mentioning .

Lets start with the new Basic collection :


We can finally spend our starcoins on something that is actually good . Love the whole collection and I love the fact that the pieces are in Black&White. Stardoll should release Basic more often since a lot of us have so many starcoins but we don't have nothing to spend them on .

The nxt one is the new Opulence :



The new collections is inspired by India , and I personally love it . It's great for those who love the oriental design , but it's quite expensive . The prices are between 5 to 38 stardollars .


Velvet Orchid :


I love some thing for the new collection but some of them I don't like at all . I think that the prices are quite reasonable , there's even 4 things in starcoins .

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar