subota, 10. kolovoza 2013.

New Fallen Angel Decor!

Fallen Angel Decor released new collection.I lovethis new collection,I think that is mostly inspired by wilderness and feathers.There are also some new age items,but they perfectly fit with other items.




There are just few items that you can buy for Starcoins,everything else is pretty expensive,but worth of buying it.Here are some real life versions of my favorite items.







 


I have to mention that Stardoll released new collection inspired by Frankie Morello."Spiked" collection was much better.This one has way too much colors.
Recently my doll is inspired by warriors.People are complaining that they don't have inspiration,so I decided to share my "well of inspiration" with you guys.Hope that helps ! :)



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar