subota, 3. kolovoza 2013.

New Other World!

Stardoll launched new Other World fashion and interior collection.This is one of my favourite stores in Starplaza.It always surprises me with every new collection.

Clothes are nice,especially Toto Tutu Belt and Wild West Feather Headpiece.


But I think that Wild West Feather Headpiece would be better if we could put it on our (medolls) shoulders,it would be some kind of "feather armour".




Interior is much better in this collection,definitely worth of buying it.I was really suprised when I saw item "Black Magic Candles".This item MADE MY DAY! :D 




Branch Out Stool real life verison



Unicorn Of The Shadows is my favourite item in this collection,Forrest Queen Unicorn is also nice,but it is really expensive (30 stardollars is way too much).







Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar