ponedjeljak, 26. kolovoza 2013.

New (unreleased) items!

Today I got a really special surprise for you!As you all read from the title above,yes we have pictures of some,still not released items.You probably think that I finally went crazy,but here's the proof:


I love the hair!You guys,better prepare your wallets!
Maybe some of you will think that this is some kind of joke or a lie,I will show you how can you find these items by yourself.It's not a secret.
When you copy URL(below),and paste it in your web-browser,you can find these items.These links are called spoilers.Thanks to them,we can see upcoming items.

sdcdn.com/cms/items/0/52712.swf




You just have to copy the URL,and then just change last two numbers (as you can se from picture above).But you have to pay attention on single-digit numbers,you have to write them with 0 (e.g. 01,02,03...,09).
I have to say,that this might be some new items for hidden store or a Barbie store.




Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar